1 Content is always King.
- Content must be unique and informative such that Web page meta description, text, Blog Post, Press Release, Forum Comment, Blog comments, Articles Writing etc.)
- Frequency Post New Articles Content.
- Content published on the website first
- Contain Content in video and Image descriptions
- Publish Useful Content on Your Web Site.
- Make public Content that is well researched.
2 Write Well and Define Page titles, description and formatting
- Unique and Informative title tag that will help both search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, MSN etc.) and users understand.
- Meta tag Description and induce the searcher to click your link ( 150 character)
- Using Heading tags (h1 to h6 tag) also includes bold, underline or italics to emphasize content.
- Image tag ( Use original images, optimize the size of the images, Use ALT tag to describe the title tag, and Image size must be 8-10kb.
3 Correct URL Structure
- Website UR – Length should be less than 255 characters and mostly use hyphens (-).
- Group – Web pages into categories to assist users and search engines.
- User Sitemap – represents the structure of the website.
- Breadcrumb – shows below the home page.
4 Web Page Internal linking
- It’s Just like link building your own web page.
- It’s a method to let search engines know familiar with the additional web pages.
- It’s a method to tell search engines which are your most significant web pages
- It’s a method to increase visitor time on the website
- Don’t use particular keywords for internal links.
- Write interrelated posts’ at the end of each location for internal links.
5 Speed and authorship
- Google judge website speed but various research declares site speed doesn’t affect google ranking.
- Google authorship is still in its early stages but it’s gaining soil quick so you have to generate a Google+ profile and attach the profile with your content.